The most important is your health. That is why our biggest goal is to maintain this through our professional extraction systems. We can look back on more than 20 years of experience and offer suction systems that also serve as air purification systems. When working in the nail salon creates fine dust which is everywhere in the studio. Much worse, however, is that this fine dust settles on your lungs and over a long period of time it can lead to significant damage to health.
Yes. We have an showroom where you can test our tables and extractors extensively. Of course, we are here at any time with words and deeds to the side to leave no questions unanswered.
Of course you can also contact us via our contact section to make an appointment.
- Solid metal construction. The extraction system is made of metal.
- Modular: Exhaust system (A400) and its components can be replaced individually and retrofitted at any time.
- Shorter cleaning times: The F8 filter of the A400 exhaust is supplied with air from bottom to top.
- The dust is cleaned without having to remove the filter. (Time required approx. 2 x 1 minute per month)
- Wood construction
- Extractor and table form a solid unit
- Higher cleaning interval: the filter is supplied with air from top to bottom.
- Greater airflow
In terms of air quality, there is no difference here:
Both models use the same filters and engine types.